By Land or Sea – There are Countless Beautiful Things to See and Do while You’re Here
Spectacular land and sea tours will offer you an up-close perspective of Eleuthera’s amazing natural landscape. You will see the island’s blue holes, natural caves, reefs, ruins, shipwrecks and learn about the island’s incredible history. Local guides have inherited the island’s rich history from their predecessors – you’ll discover why the beaches are pink, how the blue holes were formed and learn all about the island’s mesmerizing past.
- Fishbone Tours: get out on the water with tour guide extraordinaire, Bubba. Fishbone’s Adventure Tour includes starfish snorkel, reef fishing, reef snorkeling, mangrove hunt, conch garden (with fresh conch salad on board), and the famous Turtle Encounter. Fishbone also offers fishing charter services including reef fishing, big game, bottom fishing, spearfishing, bonefishing, and snorkeling.
- A Taste of Eleuthera!: board a luxury bus, see the island and feast like royalty (meals included). The tour departs every Tuesday from Governor’s Harbour, $89 per person
- The Leon Levy Native Plant Preserve: tour the first national park on the island of Eleuthera is located on the Banks Road, three miles south of Governor’s Harbour. Visitors can walk miles of trails through the preserve to view the beautiful orchids, food and medicinal plants, and hardwood trees that played an important role in the history of the island.
- Eleuthera Tours: They offer a variety of water and land based tour options including a Lighthouse Beach tour, snorkeling, fishing, conch diving, etc.
- Bahamas Out-Island Adventures: offers a variety of land and water based island tours including, surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, exploring caves and ruins, etc.
For more information, please call 305-280-7606.