You Can Get to Eleuthera by Airplane, Ferry or Your Own Boat
The island is 110 miles long and slender which is why there is an airport in the North, Central and South. Be sure to touch down as close to where you’re staying as possible – you’ll want to rent a car, sort that out in advance, the speed limit is 45 and be sure to drive on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD.
Flight tip: if you aren't finding good flights/connections with websites such as Kayak, Expedia or Travelocity, use these sites to find flights to Nassau, Fort Lauderdale or Miami and then book the flight to Eleuthera on your own using the airlines listed below.
There are Three Airports on the Island of Eleuthera:
- North Eleuthera Airport (ELH)
- Centrally Located Governor's Harbour Airport (GHB)
- Rock Sound Airport (RSD) in the South
Water Ferry Service from Nassau (Thursdays only)
- Spanish Wells in the North
- Cebtrally Located Governor's Harbour
- Harbour Island, located off the northeast coast of Eleuthera
Please call 305-280-7606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org